Enjoy Pan Pacific Perth
Whether you travel for business or leisure, you will find refreshing comfort in the heart of Perth's Central Business District at Pan Pacific Perth. Experience the best of Western Australia, at one of the finest Perth hotels with a host of retail, dining and entertainment options all within easy reach for your convenience.
View Our Offers
Yay to Staycay Everyday
Staycay everyday! Save 5% more for weekdays and Sundays.
Take Home High Tea
Treat yourself with a selection of mouth-watering items, all presented in a beautiful box for you to enjoy at home.
Discover Our Experiences
Pan Pacific Cares
Pan Pacific Cares redefines guests’ stay experience with elevated cleaning standards and protocol to take care of our guests, associates, along with care for the community and environment.Find Out More
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
During these unprecedented times, Pan Pacific Cares is our pledge to you, to give you a peace of mind as you stay and dine with us globally.?
We have established “Clean Stay” standards in areas that include guest rooms, meeting rooms and dining outlets at our hotel. Precautionary measures taken at Pan Pacific Perth include:
- Hourly cleaning in all public areas using alcohol based cleaning products.
- Hand sanitiser is placed in strategic postions throughout the hotel for guest use.
- 2 x thermal cameras are located at the Hotel entrance.
- Guest lifts are sanitised hourly and are limited to a maximum of 4 guests per trip.
- Safe distancing reminders including signage and floor stickers are placed in prominent postions throughout the hotel.
- Heightened cleaning and disinfecting protocols for guest rooms using commercial grade disinfectants are used.
- Bed linen is laundred at 70 degrees celsius as per WHO health recommendation.
- Contactless pickup and delivery for laundry, requested amentities and in-room dining meals.
- Floor space and seating areas have been rearranged to ensure physical distancing between tables.
- Dining tables, chairs, bar tops and stools are santised with alcohol based cleaning products after every use.
- Cutlery is pre-wrapped in plastic packaging and offered to guests after they are seated/ordered.
- The glassware on tables is protected with lids.
Here are some ways to keep safe from COVID-19:
- Hands should be often sanitised with the hand sanitisers placed throughout our hotel.
- A social distance of 1.5 metres should be maintained whenever possible
- Good hand, sneeze and cough hygiene should be followed.
- If the guest is not feeling well, they need to advise the hotel as soon as possible and self-isolate until medical assistance is arranged.
Cancellation must be received more than 24 hours prior to arrival to avoid a penalty fee unless the reservation is prepaid, which does not qualify for a refund.
During these unprecedented times, Pan Pacific Cares is our pledge to you, to give you a peace of mind as you stay and dine with us globally. Find out more about Pan Pacific Cares here.
The hotel has 486 rooms and suites. The rooms are as follows:?
- Deluxe Room
- Premier Room
- Pacific Club Room
- Pacific Club Suite
- River Suite
- Premier Suite
- Presidential Suite (1)
Check-in at Pan Pacific Perth is from 3:00 PM and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Some of the facilties available include:
- Business Centre
- 24-hour Fitness Centre
- Swimming Pool
Pan Pacific Perth has a total of six dining establishments:?
- Uma Restaurant (Peruvian)
- Bar Uma (High Tea)
- Hill Street Sports Bar and Restaurant
- Lobby Café
- Bobby's BBQ Truck (Bacon and Egg Rolls and Steak Sandwiches)
- Ten Acre Block (vegan restaurant)
Tourist attractions in close proximity to Pan Pacific Perth include:?
- Perth Mint
- Elizabeth Quay
- Perth Zoo
- Optus Stadium
- Marangarup Bridge
- Kings Park
Yes. Pan Pacific Perth offers self-parking facilities and valet service for your convenience.
Yes. The pool is heated to 28 degrees celsius, so guests can enjoy a leisure swim all year round.
- Indulge in world-class service and five-star luxury at the heart of the city-state's business and entertainment hub.
- Perth’s premier retail, dining and cultural precincts, where you can enjoy relaxed boutique hopping, delicious food and different entertainment options.
- A unique bushland and parkland located in the heart of the city, with breathtaking views over the city centre and Swan River.
- Cottesloe Beach is a slice of paradise within a stone's throw of city life. Midway between the Perth CBD and Fremantle, these golden sands fringing the Indian Ocean have been popular with locals and visitors for more than a century.
- Explore the beating heart of Perth in the CBD. Covering some of Perth’s most exciting attractions, Perth city centre is a hub of activity, where visitors from all over the world come to do business and discover the world-class shopping, dining and cultural attractions that make the city so unique.
- Boasting 17 hectares of diverse natural habitats from four continents, this family-friendly attraction offers fascinating enriching experiences at every turn.
- Indulge in some retail therapy in the heart of the city at Hay Street Mall. Renowned as one of Perth’s most iconic shopping destinations, the open-air shopping centre is closed to traffic, making it a relaxed and casual place to spend a day shopping.
- Known as Perth’s Valley of Taste, Swan Valley is home to a number of world-class wineries, breweries and distilleries – visitors can discover the best of the region on the Swan Valley Food and Wine Trail and sample delicious local fare at more than 150 cafes, bars and restaurants dotted around the region.
- Optus Stadium plays host to a variety of entertainment, including major sporting events and concerts. A free shuttle bus (Route 661) is available opposite our hotel, for guests visiting the stadium..
- Discover a variety of cafes, bars and restaurants at Barrack Street Jetty - all with amazing views of the Swan River. Visit the Bell Tower or catch a ferry or cruise to your destination.
- Catch the latest concert, live entertainment show or sporting event at RAC Arena.
- Book one of the guided tours through the historic, Perth Mint, Australia’s largest fully integrated, innovative precious metals enterprise.
- With a number of activities and stunning views, Elizabeth Quay is the perfect place to relax and play.
Pan Pacific Perth
- Barrack St Jetty 10 minutes' walk
- Perth Mint 2 minutes' walk
- Chinatown 5 minutes' drive
- Kings Park 10 minutes' drive
- Distance to Airport 11km / 19 minutes' drive